Computer Science and Engineering, CIDSE
Arizona State University
Office: Brickyard Engineering (BYENG) 410
699 S. Mill Ave.
Tempe, AZ 85281
Heterogeneous machine learning, rare category analysis, active learning and semi-supervised learning, with applications in social network analysis, healthcare, manufacturing, etc.
Here’s my CV.
Honors and awards
- 2017: IJCAI 2017 Early Career Spotlight
- 2016: Bests of ICDM 2016
- 2016: NSF CAREER Award
- 2015: IBM Faculty Award
- 2014: IBM Faculty Award
- 2010: IEEE ICDM 2010 Contest on Traffic Prediction for Intelligent GPS Navigation Task 2 (Jams): Runner-up; Task 3 (GPS): Runner-up
- 2010: Bests of ICDM 2010
- 2010: Bests of SDM 2010
- 2009, 2008: IBM Fellowship
- [Dec, 2015] Received NSF CAREER Award. Here’s the ASU news.
- [Dec, 2015] I will serve on the Senior Program Committee for IJCAI 2016, and Sponsorship Co-Chair for ICDM 2016.
- [Dec, 2015] I am invited to be a mentor at 2016 AAAI Doctoral Consortium.
- [Sep, 2015] Received IBM Faculty Award. Thank you again, IBM!
- [Aug, 2015] 3 papers and 1 demo accepted at ICDM 2015.
- [July, 2015] I will give a keynote speech on heterogeneous learning at BigMine-15 (co-located with KDD 2015).
- [July, 2015] 1 paper accepted at CIKM 2015.
- [May, 2015] I will co-organize AAAI 2016 Open House in Phoenix. Stay tuned!
- [May, 2015] 2 papers accepted at KDD 2015.
- [May, 2015] I will serve as the Poster Chair for ICDM 2015.
- [April, 2015] 1 paper accepted at IJCAI 2015.
- [December, 2014] Received IBM Faculty Award. Thank you, IBM!
- [December, 2014] 2 papers accepted at SDM 2015.
- [October, 2014] I will serve on the Senior Program Committee for IJCAI 2015.
- [August, 2014] I have joined CIDSE@ASU.
- [July, 2014] I will serve on the Senior Program Committee for SDM 2015.