- Ana is featured in an article highlighting some of the recent outstanding Women in STEM PhD graduates in SSEBE. Very proud of Dr. Barrios!
- Our first in-person gathering in a very long time, but we had to highlight all our Spring graduates: Ana, Kiarash, Noelle, Jing Wen and Mohammed. Great time at Kiwanis Park.
- Ana have a talk in the AEESP AJAR Future Faculty Seminar Series. The recording is available here. Thanks AEESP for the awesome opportunity!
- Dr. Perreault was awarded the inaugural NEWT Culture of Inclusion Award, along with Mike Wong from Rice. See the news release from NEWT here.
- Ana Barrios successfully defended her dissertation. Congratulations Ana!
- Incoming student Taylor Fisher was awarded the NSF GRFP award. Awesome start, looking forward to have you here in the Fall!
- Our visiting student Naiara talks about her experience as a CAPES-PRINT visiting scholar at Arizona State University. Practice your Portuguese while watching it here.
- Ana was awarded the Dean’s Dissertation Award. Congratulations Ana! Now, only need to defend it!
- Congratulations to Marion and Brielle for being awarded the NSF GRFP fellowship!
- Ana is awarded the Douglas Scholar Award from the ARCS Foundation. Congratulations Ana!
- Doug graduated with his PhD in Environmental Engineering. The first PhD graduate from the Perreault Laboratory. Congratulations Doug!
- Dr. Perreault was selected to participate in the Arab-American Frontiers symposium organized by the National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Medecine. Read about it here.
- Naiara, a visiting student from the LABTOX at the Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (Brazil) joins the Perreault Laboratory to research antifouling membranes for desalination applications.
- Three new lab members join our team. Welcome Marion, Kimaya, and baby Theo!
- Ana presented her work at the US-Africa Forum on Nanotechnology Convergence in Johannesburg, South Africa, where she was awarded the Best Student Oral Presentation. Congratulations Ana!
- Ana is awarded the P.E.O Scholar Award from the International Chapter of the P.E.O.
- The Sustainable Nanotechnology Awards for Dr. Perreault and Dr. Westerhoff are featured in Full Circle. See the full story here.
- Dr. Perreault, along with six other faculty members of ASU, received the Faculty Fellowship to Israel and visited the country to develop academic relationships with Israeli researchers. Read about it here.
- Congratulations to Doug for winning the 1st Place in the Poster Competition and the 1st Place in the Nanopitch Contest at the 6th Annual Sustainable Nanotechnology Organization Conference! Both of these awards are highly competitive and require excellent communication skills.
- Dr. François Perreault received the 2017 Emerging Investigator Award at the Sustainable Nanotechnology Organization Conference on Nov. 6th in Los Angeles, CA. This prestigious award was given by the Royal Society of Chemistry for his involvement in the field and his high impact research on nanomaterials and their applications in the environment.